I'm feeling lucky, punk.
You would think that understanding and handling conflict would be a major...– W. A. Donohue with R. Kolt (Pg. 47)
In the morning,
Storytelling, no slick rick.
Just attended an event with Bryan Storm founder of MediaStorm. I can’t really explain what went down, but all I have to say is if you haven’t seen this guys presentation on storytelling and it’s relationship with good design, your missing out. If you have a chance check out this story about Walter Backerman, a Seltzer salesman. At first, I’m telling my self what’s a...
No one to trust.
I risk my life for the lifeless, I give myself for the stripe-less. I’ve seen mixed signs to the point where I’m at a dead end, I thought ya’ll were cool, I thought ya’ll were my friends… I left the bullshit at the door, and ran through the crowd… I’m left in a circle without ears, a large crowd.
The Road Not Traveled Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, And sorry I could...– Robert Frost
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
4) What do you think about most?
5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
7) What's your strangest talent?
8) Girls.... (finish the sentence); Boys.... (finish the sentence)
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
11) Do you have any strange phobias?
12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
13) What's your religion?
14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
17) What was the last lie you told?
18) Do you believe in karma?
19) What does your URL mean?
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
21) Who is your celebrity crush?
22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
23) How do you vent your anger?
24) Do you have a collection of anything?
25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
26) Are you happy with the person you've become?
27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
28) What's your biggest "what if"?
29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
31) Smell the air. What do you smell?
32) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
33) Choose East Coast or West Coast?
34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
36) Define Art.
37) Do you believe in luck?
38) What's the weather like right now?
39) What time is it?
40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
41) What was the last book you read?
42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
43) Do you have any nicknames?
44) What was the last movie you saw?
45) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
46) Have you ever caught a butterfly?
47) Do you have any obsessions right now?
48) What's your sexual orientation?
49) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
50) Do you believe in magic?
51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
52) What is your astrological sign?
53) Do you save money or spend it?
54) What's the last thing you purchased?
55) Love or lust?
56) In a relationship?
57) How many relationships have you had?
58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
59) Where were you yesterday?
60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
61) Are you wearing socks right now?
62) What's your favorite animal?
63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
64) Where is your best friend?
65) Spit or swallow?(;
66) What is your heritage?
67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
68) What do you think is Satan's last name?
69) Be honest. Ever gotten yourself off?
70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
73) You can only have one of these things; trust or love.
74) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
75) What are the last four digits in your cell phone number?
76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
77) How can I win your heart?
78) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
80) What size shoes do you wear?
81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
82) What is your favorite word?
83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word; heart.
84) What is a saying you say a lot?
85) What's the last song you listened to?
86) Basic question; what's your favorite color/colors?
87) What is your current desktop picture?
88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
89) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do?
91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
96) Do you have any relatives in jail?
97) Have you ever thrown up in the car?
98) Ever been on a plane?
99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
It’s a birthday, how much more can I express it. The day I was born on makes me look forward to the next one. No stress, it’s what I start my new year with. I start fresh hopefully to see it end clearly. What’s next? Everyday is another dollar. Ambitious mind state that makes money when he ponders.
MIA SAN MIA: Building Your Graphic Design... →
jackkeshishian: If you’re planning on finding that perfect graphic design job for your creative talents, it is essential that you build an attractive portfolio. Your graphic design credentials are a showcase of yourself as a freelance designer, and the only way to become elite within the industry is to show…
I talk in code, because life is cold. Now people use my tweets against me as if knives got old. But truly, I’m never phased-I’m bold, I have strength for days. You fold. I play.
What is a Distraction?
I wake up distracting myself from morning thoughts with thoughts of others from twitter, email, and news blogs. This distraction to a morning routine, is a routine I set up myself. As I write this, I distract myself on another tab, another tweet, that says “Who cares if Justin Bieber smokes pot? The waste of a life.” What am I doing? The mere question allows me to realize the...
I’ll see you in another life, when we are both cats.– Vanilla Sky. (via theburnthatkeepseverything)
I'm living the life I've dreamt-of for years
I’m living the life I’ve dreamt-of for years, the problem is straying away from the feeling of being comfortable. Once your comfortable, your complacent… Great men should strive for more.
I miss her beauty
I miss her beauty, I miss her look. I’ve missed her so long, that now I see what she took. My long for her only comes from time without. She will come back into my life again, I believe with no doubt.
The Best Graphic Designer on Earth
When television is good, nothing — not the theater, not the magazines or...– Wikipedia son.
There are a lot of great technicians in advertising. And unfortunately they talk...– Advertising as a Cultural Criticism - Frank